Friday, August 24, 2012

A little bit Adury

Oh hello! I have a cute outfit to share with you that just came together very nicely. We were off to what used to be our regular tuseday night spot, tittie bingo. My husband said I looked a little bit like Adurey Hepburn, I guess I cant complain about that little complement.







Dress modcloth
Shoes are from a dept. store.
Necklace is vintage re-purposed chain, that I added a new locket to.
Earings are vintage, given to me by my grandfather in a lot of vintage jewelry he collected. 

Thanks for looking! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Ashes! I found your blog via The Glamorous Housewife, and wanted to say hi because we are neighbors. I'm in Pflugerville. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes hello! I live in south austin, but drive trough pflugerville often ( I work in ceder park) Its nice to meet someone so close!

      Delete
  2. This look is all kinds of fun darlingness! That soft, sweet pink looks so lovely with your hair and skin colouring.

    Thank you very much for your comment regarding my thinning hair, it was very thoughtful of you, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete